woensdag 12 mei 2010

just an ordinary day..




Today wasn't a special day. It was raining the WHOLE day! I hate (the weather in) holland...
It is the 12th of May, outside it is still like 5 degrees and it is raining.. The complete day!
Or did I already mention that? Hihi.

So today was just an ordinary day.. I went to school. I am studying small business and retail management with the specialization Fashion. Because I love fashion! In this module, we have to design our own collection for the dutch fashion brand '10Feet'. I consider myself as being kind of creative, but I really can not draw and I also can't sew. Luckily the other halve of my team has a drawing talent and I have my sweet mommy who can sew really good. So let my do the creative thinking and let them do the rest! xD.

The outfits at the photos are from what I wore today.

BF blazer : Topshop (got it from my BFF!)
Floral-printed skirt : Zara
White tanktop : h&m
Black tights : h&m
Black wedged with zipper : h&m
Key necklace : ?

I have really no idea where I have got the key shaped necklace.. On my room I have a box with all my jewelry, necklaces and bracelets. I was looking at all my stuff and all of a sudden I saw that beautiful necklace. So it seems that I have that thing for ages, and I have really noo idea where I got it from. Very stupid, dont you think?


Well, this was it for now,

With Love,
Femke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten