maandag 31 mei 2010

the beauty of flowers






I love the flowers my mom bought. Don't know why, but I love them I think probably because they are white hihi. Like I have said before, I don't wear a lot of color (trying to change that, Wednesday I am going to the Hague and I will try to buy something colorfull hihi) and I also don't like a lot of colours in the interior. I caaan't wait to have my own place and decorate it. I think I will change it every week !! And I will make use of these beautiful flowers. But I love the flowers and I also love our enlarged photo. This is a photo of where my dad has lived when he was young. My grandmother still lives theres, but this is a picture of many years ago. Love it! Probably because it is black and white haha! But I am a big fan of photos and this old picture is something you always want to keep!

My outfit of today:
Pink skirt : River Island
Sequin top : Vintage (bought it a while ago for only 6 euros!)
Blazer : h&m
Shoes : Pocoloco

I tried to take my skirt as good as possible on photo, that way you can see its beautiful shapes!
Well, have to get to my schoolwork again....

xoxo Femke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten