dinsdag 1 juni 2010

looking out the window...








My parents have the most beautiful curtains at their bedroom.. I love to take pictures in front of them, but I also love to look throught the window, behind the curtains.. Because I can see everything, but other people can't see me.. Hihi, I love 'people-watching'. When I walk around in the city, when I am drinking a drink, when I am at school.. I always look at people.. What are they wearing, how they look like, how are they acting? People interest me!

Have to continue with my schoolprojects again! Everyday again, I have to motivate myself to work my ass off! Luckily (or unfortunately?) I have just one week left.. After that, HOLIDAY! So excited!

My outfit of today:
Vest : h&m
Basic white tanktop : h&m
Pants : Vero Moda
Shoes : 5th Avenue
(and pleease don't mind the plaster on my toe! If I don't 'wear' it, I get blisters! hihi)

Xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten