vrijdag 18 juni 2010

Can someone fix me a millionaire?







Today was my first day of the holiday. I decided to clean out my rooms, take a look at my shoes, which one are still nice and which one I can sell on the internet? I really like doing that, because looking at my shoes, I always realize that I miss this and I miss that.. That means, Shopping time! No problems you should think.. Wrong! Moneymoneymoney.. Damn, sometimes I wish I was a big millionaire.. That way I can buy all the shoes I like.. Soon I will post a message with my absolute dreeeeeam shoes! For now, I only have this outfit pictures of today! To be honest, this is what I will be wearing to the birthday I am going tonight.. During the cleaning I wore a comfy sweatpants and my boyfriend hoody!

Tonight's outfit;
Cardigan : Sutherlands
Top : h&m
Skirt : River Island
Wedges : Asos (L)

After shooting this pictures, my necklace broke.. I was shocked, it just broke! Hopefully I can fix it again..

Enjoy your day, night and weekend!

I sure am! A few posts ago, I told you about a suprise I had arranged for me and my boyfriend, but that maybe couldn't happen.. Well, I got free from my work and it still is going to happen! We are going to the Coca Cola World Cup Celebration!!! To see the match Holland - Japan! There are going to perform some Dutch artists and ofcourse we are going to see the soccergame on big tv screens! Am sooo excited! Ofcourse I am going to wear ORANGE! normally I háte that colour, but now I have to support my country! Hollandd, holland, holland!! Hihih :D. I will post some pictures Sunday.. This weekend I will spend at my boyfriends!

Once again, enjoyyy your weekend!
Xoxo, Femke.
ps. please do not misunderstand the title! I loooooooooove my boyfriend.. I only want a millionare as in a sugardaddy!!? Hihih. Nobody can replace my BF, not even a millionaire hihi.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke ketting, jammer dat ie kapot is gegaan! En supermooie schoenen :D.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hihih, dankjewel voor je lieve reacties steeds! Ennnn gelukkig heb ik de ketting weten te fixxen haha! XOXO.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dat rokje is super mooi, vooral de vorm is geweldig! Je andere outfits op je blog zijn ook mooi, leuke stijl heb je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen