maandag 28 juni 2010

From one place to another...










Holland is a country of extreme weathers.. One day it is raining like hell, and the other day is it 32 degrees! Today was a really hót day.. I wore my shorts and a light shirt, but it was still toooo much! And I was busy the complete day.. I had to get some papers filled in at my school, I needed to do some errands, get some last things for my holiday, visit my grandmothers and some small other things.. So I ran from once place to another.. Now I have to pack my suitcase, before tomorrow I am leaving on a holiday! Yeeeey, very excited!!

My outfit?
Shorts : Hema, children's department
Striped shirt : Mango
Sandals : Primark
Fedora hat : h&m
Peace sign necklace : from Fashionfinds.

XOXO, Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke schoenen!

    check out my new giveaway at: http://fashion--maniak.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen