maandag 28 juni 2010

Holiday!



Like I said in the previous post, tomorrow I am leaving on a HOLIDAY! I am going to Calella, Spain, with my loovely boyfriend and I am sooo excited! Calella is near to Barcelona, so ófcourse we are also going to visit the beautiful city! Never been there, so I am really looking forward to that! I heard the weather is fabolous in Spain at this moment, so this will be a beautiful vacation!!

That means, that I will not place any posts in the next couple of days..
'Absent' from : 29th of June till the 6th of July.

If you see my blog and you like it, do not hesitate to become a follower of my blog! I really like it when people follow me (so big love to the people who follow me at this moment).. Unfortunately it is still not that many.. That is why I am saying this.. Hopefully you will follow me, and maybe I can also follow your blog!!
I loveee new followers, I lovee watching (fashion)blogs and I also love messages!

Enjoy the lovely weather, enjoy your vacation (if you have vacation) and I will talk to you soon!
Big Loveee, Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. nou schat eindelijk ben ik een volger van je!
    ik adoreer je blog! vind het echt super van je dat je dit zo goed bij houdt.
    en ik vind het (stiekem) ook erg leuk om je te volgen want ik zie je helaas al niet zo veel meer :(..

    dus ben een trouwe fann hihi.

    lovee. your' BFF (a) XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, fun fun fun! I want to go on a holiday. Have fun in Spain!

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen