zondag 20 juni 2010

Coca cola world cup celebration






Wow. Yesterday me and my boyfriend went to the Coca Cola world cup celebration to watch the match Holland - Japan, in the Amsterdam Arena. It was soo much fun! There were performances by Alain Clark, Waylon, Van Velzen (Dutch performers!) and there were African gospel choirs! I love choirs! It was really amazing and I had goosebumps everywhere! Hihi. There was such a great atmosphere there, people cheering and dancing and shouting! Amazing how much love all Dutch people get when their country has to play soccer. Everyone was dressed in the most idiotic orange customs! Me and my boyfriend really laughed about it! The match was also very niceee, Holland won with 1-0 from Japan! A small victory, but they won! And that is all that matters! Here are a few pictures, to give a small impression of how it looked like and I also made a small video. Haha, please do not mind the quality of it.. I am just an amateur! Haha! The woman singing is standing on something that is I think 5 meters high! It was amazing! Really had the best time there!

My outfit..
An orange dress from VILA.
My skinny is from the h&m, just as the blazer.
In the first outfit picture I was wearing my new sandals from Asos, but unfortunately it was raining the whole day (with a little sunshine now and then), so I had to wear my Sasha boots..
The jewellery is from the Bijoux Brigitte and asos..
And to support Holland I wore an orange sling, first as a neclace, later as bracelet! Haha!

The lovely boy in the pictures in my boyfriendd! Hihih.
xoxo, Femke.

ps. the fifth picture is a picture of me and my BF, looking into the sun! Explaining our weird looks haha, but I thought it was a pretty funny pictures, so decided to place it! (L) xx.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten