donderdag 17 juni 2010

each end, is a new beginning.















Today was my last day on school. A single presentation and a portfolio conversation.. Hmm, that is weird. My last day on school! I am not coming back here! Maybe just one or two times, but not to go to school, to go to classes, to sit behind the computer and to do anything.. That is weird! I am a habbitbunny, so this is weird for me.. In a weird way, I am going to miss this school. I have been here for three days, very much days in the week.. But like the title of this blog already says, each end, is a new beginning. So this 'goodbye', is a 'hello' to something new.. That something new is Denmark. On the 23th of August I am going to start there.. Because this was also the last day on school for Jessica, we decided to take a photoshoot on places where we were a lot.. This were only a few places, because on the other places, like for example the canteen or the studylandscape with the computers, there were a lot of people and we didn't want to take pictures there! Hihih, stupid us, but okee. The result of the other pictures is very nice I think...

My outfit;
Blazer : Zara
Top : Zara
Skirt : h&m
Wedges : Asos (my lovely new shooooes, LOVETHEM!)
Watch : Asos
Bracelet : Bijoux Brigitte
Legging : h&m

When you find it hard to say goodbye, remember this.. Each end, is a NEW beginning!
xoxo, Femke.

1 opmerking: