woensdag 9 juni 2010

Shark in the water





Today is a sad day.. It is raining all day! Blehhh. Holland is a country where the weather can change, like every 5 minutes. Either véry nice weather, like 30 degrees, or it is raining all day.. Although I live in Holland my whole life, I am still not used to it.. When it is raining, some happy song cheer me up! For example the song Shark in the water from VV Brown. Looooove that song! When I listen to it, it always cheers me up. So days like this are ideal to listen to this song!

My outfit,
Skirt : Zara
Top : h&m
Cardigan : Zara
Bow tie flats : Primark
Necklaces : River Island, ILFN and one from Fashionfinds.

Enjoy the happy moments in your life, just little things like music can brighten your day!
xoxo, Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. superleuk rokje!
    en leuke blog (:

    wil je mij ook volgen?
    ~www.fashion--maniak.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen