maandag 14 juni 2010

Loving the fun side of life!









Excuse my lack of posting messages lately.. I have been busy! And I have much fun! Tuersday I went partying with my friends from school (pictures are following!) and there I had a blasted. We played Singstar and after that we went to a club and danced the night away.. The next day, Friday, I had a hangover (hahaha, shame on me!) and didn't do much.. Because I wasn't feeling well, I also didn't feel like changing nicely and I wore just basic clothes with a scarve.. Saturday I had to work and just wore my working clothes. They are also not worth being taking on photo. Hate my workclothes, but fine.. My boyfriend came to me after work and we watched a movie, 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief'. Hihi, suprisingly it was a very nice movie! Sunday I had dinner with 3 girlfriends! And that was also sóoo much fun! We laughed the whole time. One of them owns a Macbook (jealouuuuus!) and we made pictures with a special programm. Also the pictures of that will follow later! Really nice.. Today was the day of Holland! In the FIFA world cup, they had to play against Denmark. My future 'homeland' haha. For only 5 months, but fine. Holland won! OFCOURSE! And the pictures above are from today! I really hate my face on those pictures, but that is because I had to look up into the sun and that is why my eyes are like that!

My outfit?
Tshirt - Zara
Cardigan - Zara
Shorts - Vero Moda
Shoes - Sasha

Enjoy your day!
xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten