zondag 20 juni 2010

With my hair in the air






Yesterday me and my boyfriend were making outfit pictures.. But it was kind of windy! Haha, so my hair was all over the place! Result, funny pictures, with wild hair! Thought the pictures were pretty funny, so that is why I placed them.. I don't look at my best with hair in the air, but fine.. This was my outfit to a birthday yesterday! Was a really nice evening.. Today was a reaaally lazy day! My boyfriend and me were home alone, but we were couch potatoes all day! Haha, didn't do anything and I also were a comfy outfit, just a striped shirt with a loose fitted pants. Not really photo worthy!

My outfit of yesterday?
Blue dress : Zara
Long cardigan : Zara
Wedges : Asos (I know, I wear them a lot the last couple of days, but I really lóve them!)
Watch necklace : River Island
Peace-sign necklace : fashionfinds.

I am still lazy and véry tired! Think I am probably going to look up my bed anytime soon!
Have a nice evening!
xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen: