vrijdag 25 juni 2010

Big love for the King of Pop!











Today a year ago, the king of pop passed away..... Time flies, considering that Michael Jackson is already gone for 1 year!! Ofcourse, he is bigger than ever because all of a sudden, everybody looooves MJ. Honoustly, I listen more to Michael now, than I did before he died, but I have always loved him and I always was (still am) a big fan of him! That is why today, my blog is about MJ. Big love to him and the beautiful and fantastic songs he 'left behind'... He will be always in my and our hearts!

Before I get tóoo sentimental, this is my outfit of today:
Shorts : Zara
Sequin top : h&m
Blazer : h&m
Sandals : Asos
Watch : Asos
Bracelet : Bijoux Brigitte.

I am going to visit a friend I haven't seen in 5 months! She went to Thailand and Bali for school and she came back on Monday. So today I am going to see her again! Very excited! We are going shopping and because of the lovely weather, taking a drink somewhere!

Have a nice and sunny day!
XOXO, Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten