maandag 7 juni 2010

not everything goes as you wish






I am not in a good mood.. I had a big suprise for my boyfriend, a really nice one that I also really like, and now it is ruined.. It probably can't happen because of my work.. I can't get the day off! I have to work.. Not going to tell what the suprise was, because maybe it still happens.. But I don't think so.. That is why I am in a bad mood, hihi! A short message because of that..

My outfit :
Blazer : Zara
Short : Mango
Top : h&m
Shoes : New Look

xoxo, Femke.

ps. sorry for the dark photo's.. the room was dark and now also the photo's are...

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind je jasjes telkens het leukst aan je outfit. Erg mooie blazer, hij valt mooi. En je jeansjasje uit de vorige post vind ik super!

    Mss heb je zin om eens een kijkje te nemen op mijn blog: http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw, dat jasje vind ik echt geweldig!
    hoelang is het geleden dat je die hebt
    gekocht? en hoeveel kostte ie? ik wil
    'm oooooook! leuke blog heb je, ik volg! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hihih dankjulliewel!
    Het jasje is van de zara en volgens mij hangt die nog wel in de winkel hoor! Heb hem niet zo superlang geleden gekocht.. Maar het gaat daar altijd zó snel met de kleren.. Hij was 50 euro!
    Hihih dankjee! Liefff xx.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen