donderdag 16 september 2010

Brand loyalty?







Yesterday we had a class about retail, and we also had a discussion about brand loyalty.. They asked to what brand we were loyal.. And I immediatly said ZARA! Because I looooove Zara! Everytime I enter a zara shop, my heart skips a beat! Everything from the collection is welcome in my closet.. But when I looked at the outfit of today, I realised that everything I wore is from the h&m!! And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Maybe I am loyal to the h&m as wel? Haha, very strange.. 'Caus I always consider h&m a shop that I go to, just because it is there.. My heart doesn't skip a beat when I see a h&m store, I am not excited when I walk around in a store and I will definitly not buy everything from the collection.. Despite that, almost everytime I am in a h&m store, I buy something.. Well, h&m is just for the essentials.. Zara is and always will be my number one fashion love! What is your fashionlove, looking at stores?!

Haha.
xoxo, Femke.

1 opmerking: