woensdag 1 september 2010

Hurray to technology!







Hiii everyone!

I wanted to post in the afternoon, but my parents 'called' me on Skype! At home I never skype, because I can call with my friends, boyfriend and my family.. But it is way too expensive to do that here, so thank god for Skype! We just talked and talked and before we knew, it was one hour further.. I had so many things to tell, and I wanted to know what they experience!
And after that I was sending an email to my boyfriend. Also had to tell him sooo much stuff, so I was working on that email for over an hour!! Haha. Love the technology and the possibilities to keep in touch with your familiy and friends.. But I am glad when I can shut down my laptop and just lay down in my bed! Hihi.

The pictures are taking in the city of Herning.. Me, Jessica and Carmen walked around in town, to look at beautiful places to make pictures and we all were charmed by the trees next to the cityhall.. So we had a complete photoshoot haha! It is really funny that there are more people here with a blog.. Otherwise we always have to ask people if they want to take pictures of us, but this way we can make pictures of eachother and just help eachother with it!

What was I wearing?
My new VILA knitted cardigan! Really love it! A real 'musthave' for this winter!
A khaki short from the Zara - Sonia Rykiel for h&m bustier and black pumps from the New Look.

Now I am off to sleep!
Good night lovelies!
xoxo, Femke.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. yeaahhh!! moet jullie ook nog ff linken! doe ik wel ff in de volgende post als we weer eens fotos gaan maken samen :)!

    thanks dat ik mee mocht!
    heb je leuk geskyped? zie je morgen!! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je ziet er leuk uit! Ik ga je ook volgen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahh WAUW geweldig! De combi van zo'n 'sexy' bustier met een lekker comfy groot vest.. Echt nice weer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super outfit!! Lekker comfy vest love it!
    Ben je in het buitenland?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen