maandag 27 september 2010

LEGOLAND!









Yesterday I spend the day with my parents and Jessica! The weather was pretty shitty, so that wasn't that nice.. But we decided to go to Legoland.. We live in Herning and Legoland is in Billund, just a hour away! Eventhough the weather wasn't that nice, we still had much fun! There were a lot of rides we could go in.. And (almost) everything is made of Lego! Really nice.. You can see a few examples on the pictures I placed.. The statue of liberty was there.. Yesterday I saw her in Lego, but one day I will see her for real! Hihih, I am saving money for New York!! But think that will take a while before I am going there.. Till then I am going to enjoy the Statue of Liberty in Lego haha! And there were so many beautiful things.. Amazing what they can make out of Lego! Really unbelievable.. They had build everything! All great monument and buildings in the world, a complete jungle with animals, you name it, and it was there! Beautiful to see. And besides the lego there were also a lot of activities and rides.. Really funny things! Haha, laughed my ass off there! After Legoland my parents, Jessica and me went to get some dinner.. We eat french fries and a hamburgerr! Hmmmm delicious birthday food! Hihih.

Really had a fun day! It was so nice to see my parents again! THANKS FOR COMING! Love you! (yeeeaaa my parents are loyal readers of my blog hihi!)

xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten