maandag 13 september 2010

Surrounded by art.













Hello lovelies!
After school, Jessica (my roomie) and me decided to take some pictures for our blogs.. We were at school and looking for cool places to 'shoot'.. Denmark is a country with great archicture and art. So we just walked around and at one point I saw an opening somewhere, behind a building.. This sounds so stupid, but there is a big white building and next to it there is an opening.. So we looked.. And discovered all kind of lovely art, as you can see on the pictures above.. The artist is Carl Henning Pedersen.. A danish painter. I don't know if it is clear how it looks like for you.. But it is kind of a round grass field, surrounded by the art works of Carl. Really impressive! So huge and lovely! It is kind of in the Cobra style I think and the paintings where húuge! A nice location to take some pictures, don't you think?!

What was I wearing?
Swalow printed top - Vero Moda
Khaki blouse - h&m
Skinny jeans - Only
My new brogues shoes - h&m
Random jewelry.

xoxo, Femke.
ps. THIS IS MY 100TH POST! thank ya'll for following me, for sending me all the sweet messages you do.. I really appreciate that! Big love for u! X.

3 opmerkingen: