maandag 27 september 2010

What a suprise! And whát a party!




(wearing: lace body - unknown, green corduroy shorts - zara, booties - fotex)

wow! what a weekend I had.. Saturday, I was just chilling at my room.. And all of a sudden my parents are standing for my window!! Aaaahh it scared the hell out of me hahaha. But it was soooo nice! They decided they wanted to come to my birthday and drove to Denmark. HOW SWEET!! They knew that we had a party that night, so they only came the afternoon.. We just talked and had fun! Before dinner they left, so we could eat (menn, we had those delicious belgium wafels again) and we could get ready for the party..

Because that night I celebrated my birthday with my friends here! At our room we had a little party! Haha, had a blast! After that went to club black again and also that was very nicee!! Because it was my birthday I got a free bottle of campaign! Deliciouuuus! Hihi.

xoxo F.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten