vrijdag 3 september 2010

Colourblocking.







Today I had to go to school again.. Getting my Danish residence permit and stuff.. And for that we needed to be at building A.. My school contains out of 4 buildings and this is the first one.. Every building has different designs inside, different colours and different art.. I guess this building is all about the bright colours, because there were all sorts of colours everywhere.. Paintings with bright colours, walls and other art.. Really nice to see! Hopefully these pictures give you an impression of what it looks like.. Also in building A there is a sewing room with a lot of sewing machines.. Really handy! You can just sit behind one and use not.. No need for reservation or something like that.. So really nice! They really give you a lot of opportunities here at the TEKO school! Love it!

My outfit?
Blazer - Zara
Top - Zara
Leather skirt - h&m
Wedges - Asos
Blue nailpolish - h&m.

xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen: