zaterdag 4 september 2010

Just call if you need me







(outfit; pink shorts - Zara, striped top - h&m, denim jacket - h&m, wedges - h&m, chained bag - from an unknown store in Turkye)

Hii Lovelies!
How are you?

Today was yet another lovely day! Really, the weather here is looovely! That is why I decided to wear my beloved shorts! I do not like them with tights, so this was probably my last chance to wear them.. We went into Herning, just walk around.. The shops here close at 2, way to early!

Jessica and me decided to make some pictures in the city.. When I saw this telephone booth, I knew I wanted to make my pictures there! I reminds me of the phone booths in London. I looooove London, so anything that reminds me of that, is good hihi. Only this are Danish phonebooths! Denmark is my new 'home country', so have to learn to love this country as well.. Tomorrow we are going to Arhus, am very curious how is that.. Monday I will show you pictures of how it looks!

Enjoy your weekend,
xoxo, Femke.

4 opmerkingen: