dinsdag 28 september 2010

If you don't open the gate, you'll never know what's beyond it..








Hello sweeties!

Today was a school day.. After school Jessica, Carmen and me went looking for a place to shoot photos (yea, we want to have another place every day.. That is not always possible, but we try to do the best we can! To see so many places as possible here in Denmark!).. This time we found a kind of park, with all different sculptures! Very nice! I chose to go on this one.. Hahah literally GO on this one.. I climbed on top hahaha. Really stupid, I know.. But I thought it was funny!

The scarf I am wearing, was a gift for my birthday from my sweetheart friends here! Also got cross - shaped earrings, I was 'wearing' them yesterday! LOVE it! Hihi. I really like getting presents or postcards.. Since I am here, started to appreciate postcards even more then I already did. It is really nice to come home from school and find a card on your bed. Yesterday and today I received a lot of birthday cards and gifts. Very sweet!

What was I wearing today?
Red blazer -Zara
Grey top - h&m
Skinny jeans - h&m
Scarf - h&m (gift)
Shoes - Asos

XOXO, F.

1 opmerking: