donderdag 16 september 2010

Love for the New york fashion.












I reeeeally love fashion weeks! my biggest dream (ok, maybe not my bíggest dream, but it is definitely in my top 3) is to attend a few fashion weeks.. Like Paris, Milan, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, but my all time favorite would be the New York fashion week.. Damn, I would DIE to go there! One of my best friends is in New York right now.. She is there for school for 8 weeks, but I am soooo jealous.. She is there during fashion week! Like O-M-G! Ok, she isn't attending any show or something, but the atmosphere around it is, i think, also soo amazing! But I always think, that you never should stop dreaming, because if you want something very bad, it will happen! And I hope this is the same with my fashion week dreams!

I added some pictures from the Peter Stigter Team site.. Really love the pictures they always make, from the catwalk shows to the streetstyle.. Menn, the women there are to fall in love at! Hahah. Their style, hmm so lovely! And some runway shows were also very nice.. Looove the double belt thing G-star pulled off! Really nice, maybe trie that someday with my own belts!

Now you know one of my biggest dreams, what are yours?

XOXO F.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten