maandag 20 september 2010

Listen to the rain on the roof..







BORING background, I know.. But it is raining cats and dogs the wholeee day now.. We were in the laundry room, ironing and stuff.. So we thought that would be a nice location to shoot some pictures hahah.
I always have luck, because when I went home from school, it was dry.. And the same story when I went to school.. But maybe it is not a smart thing for me to say this, because probably now I jinxed it.. Haha! We shall see tomorrow!

Today we had a sewing class at school! Really liked it! In a few weeks we have elective courses, and I have 'manufactering'.. So I am going to learn how to sew!! Niceee.. Today we saw a few girls fabricating their own coat! Soo lovely. Hopefully one day I will be able to make that to! Probably not, because the study design and I dont.. But it will be very nice that I will be able to know something.. Hihi! Today we just had a small lesson, about the basics.. We had to make a small simple skirt, with zipper and we had to make a pocket.. Looked very good, if I may say so! Hihi.

Today I wore my new boots.. What do you think about it? I am not sure about them still.. I feel like my feet look like GIANTS! Seen from 'above' they look very big.. Maybe I need to get used to them.. Hihi!

My outfit?
Sexy man shirt (haha) - Zara
Blazer - h&m
Green short + belt - Zara
Boots - Fotex

XOXO F.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. WAUW je laarsjes zijn geweldiggg! En leuke combi, romantisch&stoer gecombineerd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gelukkig heb je het naar je zin in Denemarken! Ik zit inderdaad bij Esther in de klas nu ;) ik heb al besloten dat ik volgend jaar ook naar Denemarken wil! Eerst het drukke maar leuke fashionsemester maar even overleven hihi!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen