donderdag 2 september 2010

Heavenly collaboration!

(image - girlscene.nl)

OHMYGOOOOODDD!! How amaaaazing is this?? Lanvin is going to collaborate with H&M!!! Woooow.. I (almost) alwaaays love the collaborations h&m does with the most greatest designers.. Loved the Viktor and Rolf collaboration (dutch prideeee hihi), Matthew Williamson, Jimmy Choo and so onnn.. But I never bought something! Unfortunately! I desperatly wanted a pair of shoes from the Jimmy Choo for h&m collection.. But at that moment I really had nó money at all.. So couldn't buy anything..
Maybe now with the Lanvin collection I do? Hope so, because I always love the Lanvin catwalk shows and the items they make! Can't wait till it is in stores on the 23th on November..

XOXO, Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ahh, ik ben benieuwd! Vaak vind ik die designer collecties uiteindelijk beetje tegenvallen, maar wie weet is het dit keer anders!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen